Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steels Q235, Q345, Etc.||Color:||Yello, Blue, Etc. By Buyer's Option|
|Driving:||Electric Motors||Main Electrical Parts:||Siemens|
|Rated Loading Capacity:||1~20t||Span:||5--36m|
|Control Method:||Cabin, Pendant Control And Remote Control||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Feature:||Single Girder EOT Bridge Overhead Crane||Lifting Height:||16m|
single girder overhead travelling crane,
single girder overhead crane
5ton 10ton 15Ton 20ton LDA Single Girder electric hoist overhead Crane China Bridge
The LD type single girder 10t overhead crane is the most popular crane for all type of workshops. It can be characterized by advanced metal structure and higher steel strength, used together with CD1 or MD1 electric hoist as a complete set.
These cranes are more efficient and require less maintenance.working class A3-A5, working temperature is between -25C to 40C.
This crane model recommended by the WTO and match China standard JB/T1306-94.
LD crane has two operational methods- pendant or cabin (open or closed type).
|Lifting capacity (T)||1, 2, 3, 5, 10T||16, 20T|
|Crane traveling mechanism||Traveling speed(m/min)||20||30||45||60||75||20|
|Power(kw)||2× 0.8||2× 1.5||1.5× 2|
(electric hoist)& electric hoist traveling mechanism
|Electric hoist model||CD1/MD1||MD1/HC|
|Lifting speed (m/min)||8, 8/0.8 7, 7/0.7||3.5 3.5/0.35|
|Lifting height (m)||6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 30||12, 18, 24, 30|
|Traveling speed (m/min)||20(30)||20(30)|
|Motor||Taper Squirrel-cage type||Taper Squirrel-cage type|
|Power supply||380V 50HZ three phase|
|Width of trail||37-70mm||37-70mm|
1. Main beam- The main traveling structure of the crane which spans the width of the bay and travels in a direction parallel to the runway. The bridge consists of two end trucks and one or two bridge girders depending on the equipment type. The bridge also supports the trolley and hoisting mechanism for up and down lifting of load.
2. End trucks- Located on either side of the bridge, the end trucks house the wheels on which the entire crane travels. It is an assembly consisting of structural members, wheels, bearings, axles, etc., which supports the bridge girder(s) or the trolley cross member(s).
3. Bridge Girder(s)- The principal horizontal beam of the crane bridge which supports the trolley and is supported by the end trucks.
4. Runway - The rails, beams, brackets and framework on which the crane operates.
5. Runway Rail- The rail supported by the runway beams on which the crane travels.
6. Hoist- The hoist mechanism is a unit consisting of a motor drive, coupling, brakes, gearing, drum, ropes, and load block designed to raise, hold and lower the maximum rated load. Hoist mechanism is mounted to the trolley.
7. Trolley -The unit carrying the hoisting mechanism which travels on the bridge rails in a direction at right angles to the crane runway. Trolley frame is the basic structure of the trolley on which are mounted the hoisting and traversing mechanisms.
8. Bumper (Buffer)- An energy absorbing device for reducing impact when a moving crane or trolley reaches the end of its permitted travel, or when two moving cranes or trolleys come into contact. This device may be attached to the bridge, trolley or runway stop.
Single Girder Overhead Crane Drawing
Contact Person: Colinniu