|Control Method:||Cabin||Main Electrical Parts:||Schneider|
|Power Source:||User Requirments||Span:||7.5-31.5m|
|Max. Lifting Load:||500T||Working Duty:||A7-A8|
A7 Class Double Girder Foundry Crane,
Steel Plant Electric Overhead Bridge Crane,
Double Brake Foundry Casting Crane
Double Girders Or Beams Electric Overhead Bridge Traveling Foundry Casting Crane
QDY bridge foundry crane with hook is mainly used at the place where the molten metal is lifted.The working class of the complete machine is A7,and thermal—protective coating is added at the bottom of the main girder.The assembling and test of the crane conform to the document No.ZJBT375 which was issued by General Administration of Quality Supervision,Inspection and Quarantine of the People’S Republic of China.The place where molten nonmetal material and red-hot solid metal is lifted also can refer to this document.
The metallurgical / foundry crane is the main equipment in the steelmaking and continuous casting process, which is used for the transport, pouring and mixing of liquid metal in the smelting process, such as hoisting and transferring liquid ladle. It can timely and quickly complete the displacement of lifting and transporting heavy objects in the process of metallurgical production through lifting hooks or other pick-up devices, and now it has become the main lifting and transportation equipment in the smelting workshop of steel plants.
Advantages of QDY cranes
1. Excellent performance
2. Reasonable structure, can run smoothly
3. Quality, safe and reliable
4. Easy to maintain
5. Parts can be replaced
Work class: A7, heavy duty
1. Main girder: Thermal protective coating is added at the bottom of the main girder.
2. Security monitoring and control
3. Option: PLC can be added.
4. Cable: high temperature resistant cable.
5. Electrical parts: high temperature resistant type.
6. Cabin: double layers insulation.
7. Safety double brake.
8. Industrial air-conditioning is added in the cabin.
9. Motor with higher protection class and insulation class H.
Contact Person: Mag